Summer vacation has been pretty busy. Grace had a 1 week art class at the downtown museum from 9-12 last week, called sym sym symetry. She has another 1 week class next month, about pinhole photography, and her and Jack are going to a 1 day workshop this week on suncatchers. They started swimming lessons last week, too. Then we have piano on thursdays, and drums on fridays. Football will start for Jack in a couple of weeks. It's a good thing Luke is so easy going. He never complains when we have to go again. Anyway, heres some of Grace's stuff from symetry class.



This is my favorite.

This is Grace's favorite. It has her name in it a few times. See it?

6 comments:
You are a busy little family! Grace, your art is very impressive, as usual!
I couldn't see her name the first time, but now I can! Super cool!
I can see it! That's cool. My favorite is the third one. Travis' favorite reminds me of the characters from the animated "the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" that we watched over and over and over when we were kids! I thought I was busy cartin' these kids around, but you've got me beat!
Ooo FOOTBALL! Hopefully that sweet little boy can find some anger deep down inside, he's gonna need it! Graces art is awesome, I miss having time to be artistic! :( Way to keep those kids busy!
What about the garden? Kids first, I know. Fresh organic stuff will keep you all fueled in the best possible way. I like the blue box with triangles, all of it looks fun, wish I could take the class with you! Say your name too, that looked fun to do. Sounds like a real busy fun summer. I was always ready for school to start up again after about a month of summer break, or was it 2 weeks?
Very cool!! Great work Grace.
Post a Comment