Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Luke's Baw Baw bed

Raegan took this one the morning after his first night in his room. His 3 favorite things are Mommy, Baw Baw(sponge bob) and Momo(mario). Jack wanted to keep his sponge bob sheets, but we knew Luke needed a spongeb0b bed too. His mommy hooked him up, and he climbed right in. No problems with this one having his own bed. He came into our room 2 times the first night, and I just told him to go back to bed. He closed all the doors on his way, and got back in bed.


climb on, climb off, climb on, climb off.


5 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Nice bed Luke, getting to be a big boy so soon!

Dixie said...

I can't believe he's already big enough for his big boy bed!! He looks so grown up laying there in his baw baw bed! Love you little Luke!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

So sweet. He's all grown up already:(

Nikki said...

He's a cool kid! I love how he.closed all the doors on his way back! Precious.

chani and billy said...

He's got a big boy bed, but he still a baby. I love his interpretation of names, so sweet and cute. That is funny how he closed the doors behind him, such a brave boy.