What the??? JACK!! You and Grace are the smartest kids on the planet! Where did you learn how to speak Chinese and Japanese? I'm such a proud Auntie. Your cake looks very delicious like a crepe or something.
The cake likes right tasty, I wanted a bite but we can't do that over the internet yet, (or can we)! you're so smart Jack you will probably make it happen. Good presentation. I'm sure Mommy loved it. And your counting, very outstandly impressive. The teachers are going to love Jack in their class, chip off the ol' block.
uhm. wtf? that's amazing!! where's he learning that? it's so perfect! banana cake sounds AWESOME! i want some. jack is allowed to make it into second grade, in my opinion.
I'm putting my memory of you here: first of all, the go cart incident was one of my faves too. The other would be the time you told me and Nikki that if we farted when we jumped it would make us jump higher. Of course we believed you. We spent the whole night jumping off of a stool and trying to fart at the same time. You were laughing uncontrollably on the floor. Another memory would be (kind of a racist one). You threatened this black kid to stay away from our house; I won't write what you said because it was obscene!! But yeah, you definitely scared the crap out of him. Another would be the time you drew me a picture of a bowl of fruit or potpourri or something and you gave it to me for my birthday. It meant so much to me!! It was one of my most cherished birthday presents.
5 comments:
What the??? JACK!! You and Grace are the smartest kids on the planet! Where did you learn how to speak Chinese and Japanese? I'm such a proud Auntie.
Your cake looks very delicious like a crepe or something.
The cake likes right tasty, I wanted a bite but we can't do that over the internet yet, (or can we)! you're so smart Jack you will probably make it happen. Good presentation. I'm sure Mommy loved it. And your counting, very outstandly impressive. The teachers are going to love Jack in their class, chip off the ol' block.
Wow, that's awesome. You should teach Ayden how to count and cook when we come see you!
uhm. wtf? that's amazing!! where's he learning that? it's so perfect! banana cake sounds AWESOME! i want some. jack is allowed to make it into second grade, in my opinion.
I'm putting my memory of you here: first of all, the go cart incident was one of my faves too.
The other would be the time you told me and Nikki that if we farted when we jumped it would make us jump higher. Of course we believed you. We spent the whole night jumping off of a stool and trying to fart at the same time. You were laughing uncontrollably on the floor.
Another memory would be (kind of a racist one). You threatened this black kid to stay away from our house; I won't write what you said because it was obscene!! But yeah, you definitely scared the crap out of him.
Another would be the time you drew me a picture of a bowl of fruit or potpourri or something and you gave it to me for my birthday. It meant so much to me!! It was one of my most cherished birthday presents.
Post a Comment