Thursday, August 14, 2008
Big day
Jack has been waiting for this day for 3 years! He took control of the conversation as soon as he got in the class. His teacher was explaining in very painful detail, to a couple other kids, all of the things to do when they get there in the morning. When she turned to explain it all again to Jack, she was suprised that he allready took care of it all. She has a lot to learn! The last thing he told me, before bed last night, was "daddy, Im gonna do so good". I believe it. When Me and Grace left his class, he stopped talking about his dogs, saying "excuse me... Bye daddy, I love you. Did you hear me?" Then right back into the one sided conversation he went, all the kids with big Wow expressions on their faces. It was too much. Grace is very excited that her little brother is finally at her school. All of the faculty knows his name. Apparently she has been preparing them all. I started a new thing. When I pick them up, I bring one of the dogs, and park a couple blocks away, so we can all walk. The dogs have more fun than the kids, I think. Luke is doing good. He is back on the breast, and is starting to sleep more at night, staying awake more during the day. Im typing all this with one hand. He is half awake, smiling little milk smiles and grunting. Its so quiet here this morning. Btw, check out Jack's shirt. It looks so poindexter until you look again. His mom buys his shirts, she says only ones I would approve of. He has some cool ones.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can't believe you have 2 kids in school. They are just precious and decked out for school. Look out world here comes Jack Holloway! That shirt says alot, Nikki and Devon will like the skulls. You are blessed, you know that don't you? Great little fam you got going on there.
They look so cute with their booksacks and lunch bags! You even pack a lunch for them?! Lucky kids. Old Navy has a lot of skulls and rock star shirts for babies and kids. I guess that's the trendy thing right now. Y'all had good timing with Luke being born just before school starts. Your days are going to be quiet!
How exciting! Two smarty pants in school! They will rule the school! They will probably go to all the advanced classes, eh?
you know devon and i like that shirt of jack's!! and did grace get her hair all chopped off or am i just remembering wrong??
stacy. ya, they bring their lunches.
mom. yep, are blessed
dix. ya, Grace starts gifted this year. It starts in 3rd grade here
nikki. Ya, me grace and jack went for a haircut the other day. She had 3 inches off.
Post a Comment