After 5 days of photo therapy, His bili is 12.5, so no more tanning bed. He is gaining weight, and is 3oz shy of his birthweight. His pooh is brown/yellow now, so his body is almost flushed out now. We slept in the bed last night for the first time since july30. It was so nice to sleep. He is a good kid. Raegan wakes him up every 2 hours to get changed, and eat. He never cries, and is very easy to please. Its so nice not having to deal with a screaming baby in the middle of the night. Raegan is doing good. She is getting around better, and things are manageable now.
5 comments:
he's so peaceful when he's hungry! with that beautiful big ol' mouth he probably could eat a boyga! haha
What the heck is a boyga? I love when babies root around, like a boob is going to magically pop in their mouth. I'm happy to know you're all getting a little more sleep now. It's killing me that I can't be there. I got to see Jack and Grace when they were newborns. Whaaaa. Glad to know he's chill. Lots of love, Stacy
Glad you got a peaceful baby, you all deserve it. boyga huh?
Little Lukey Duke! Does he miss his tanning sessions? I would.
You should put some comparison photos up of newborn Grace, newborn Jack and newborn Luke. Can't wait to meet the little guy, and Taryn too.
Post a Comment