What???? Are you okay Travis? They say take notice when yer kid does something extreme. Are you joining yer English bro-in-laws new look? Great looking hair in the sink, you could have donated for a wig to a chemo person.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where'd all that purdy hair go? I like it! Maybe Dixie and Markus influenced us both because I buzzed off Ayden's hair last night. For peace. Hahahahah...
Wha hah hahahahaha! Was your head getting too hot to handle or what? Looks niiiice. I believe Billy is the original skin head. Now Josh, Dad and Devon need to shave their heads and we'll all look like a bunch of skin heads getting together for a colt meeting in the woods of Tennesse. On the Agenda: who to kill next?
4 comments:
What???? Are you okay Travis? They say take notice when yer kid does something extreme. Are you joining yer English bro-in-laws new look? Great looking hair in the sink, you could have donated for a wig to a chemo person.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Where'd all that purdy hair go? I like it! Maybe Dixie and Markus influenced us both because I buzzed off Ayden's hair last night. For peace. Hahahahah...
Wha hah hahahahaha!
Was your head getting too hot to handle or what?
Looks niiiice. I believe Billy is the original skin head. Now Josh, Dad and Devon need to shave their heads and we'll all look like a bunch of skin heads getting together for a colt meeting in the woods of Tennesse. On the Agenda: who to kill next?
looks, uhm...nice! :D devon looks like uncle fester, so that'd be a no on the baldness for him. should i give taryn a haircut???
Post a Comment